Meet Daily Basics, our Signature Foundations Formula aka your new favorite delicious beverage boost that does not contain any chemicals, gums, natural flavors or fake sweeteners that are so commonly found in other creamers or powders, and is packed with some amazing nutrients!
Daily Basics is a delicious cream powder that adds a subtle, yet perfect velvety flavor profile to your morning cup of coffee, tea or smoothie, all while providing you with some of the most needed, daily, basic nutrients. We wanted to create a simple foundational nutrient blend and creamer all-in-one for everyday support and wellness. Brilliant right? We think so!
This formula is thoughtfully blended with A, D, E and K, your fat soluble vitamins, minerals and an amino acid. Selenium is a key nutrient needed for optimal thyroid function. Taurine has been studied for its positive effects on improving fat digestion by its effects on bile, enhancing absorption of the fat soluble vitamins alongside the coconut in the formula. And lastly, Inositol, one of our favorite nutrients, also found in Drainage Essentials and Be Happy B's, offers a host of benefits including blood sugar balance support to offset cortisol spikes from caffeine.
And of course, the base and star of the show, a delicious and organic coconut milk powder free of any junk or fillers. Not only does it offer a velvety and smooth flavor profile that helps reduce the bitterness of coffee, your immune system, thyroid, brain and cells will thank you.
Our personal favorite way to use Daily Basics is by adding it to a warm (not too hot) cup of coffee or tea, or even blended into a smoothie. Take it up a notch and create an amazing latte by adding our Daily Basics cream powder to a cup of coffee with a little butter or ghee, collagen or protein powder, a splash of milk, maybe a little Madagascar vanilla and blend it up with a hand frother!
Follow us on Instagram to see more recipes and ways to use Daily Basics!! We can’t wait to see what y’all come up with too!
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT FAQ'S:
* If purchased before 9.10.23 - please note: Serving size is 1 SCOOP only, not 2 as listed on the Supplement Facts. All bottles purchased after this date, have a smaller scoop size and dose is 2 SCOOPS per servings as directed.
* 30 Serving Supply is 30 servings (2 scoops) per container. 60 Serving Supply is 60 servings (2 scoops) per container and comes in a larger jar. Best value is 60 day auto ship. 30 day auto ship option is not available at this time.
* Please note the daily values are set at 1 serving per day. Speak to your healthcare provider before increasing this dose.
* This product can be a stand alone subtle flavor & nutrient boost to your beverage of choice or layered into your existing coffee, matcha or tea recipe.
* You may find little brown flakes in our cream powder, which come from our natural organic coconut. Our coconut milk powder is derived from dried organic coconut meat from the Philippines with no additives or preservatives. It is then evaporated to create a fine powder, making it shelf stable and delicious for consuming even after it's been opened.
* This product may not froth more than any other coconut or nut milks because it does not have any gums or thickening agents. It does however blend nicely into your warm beverage and provide a silky smooth finish with every sip!
* Daily Basics may naturally have clumps due to the nature of the high fat in the coconut milk powder. It will not necessarily be a fine powder and any clumps in transit should break apart or blend easily!
* This product is not apples to apples with any other creamer on the market. While it adds a velvety creamy profile, it is not thick like typical "cream". It is a light powder and provides a natural delicious coconut sweetness & tons of vitamin support.
* FUN FACT: When creating this product we set out to formulate a powder with core nutrients and vitamins for everyday wellness. We did not set out to necessarily create a "coffee creamer."....We focused on brain support, cell support, thyroid support and blood sugar support. However, we love a good habit stack and naturally thought, how great it would be if our morning coffee could deliver these benefits plus a flavor that was light and delicious! This is how Daily Basics was created. We hope you love it as much as we do!